It's back to being cold in NYC and boy, do I miss that 70 degree weather we had last weekend. Since it's Friday and for many of us that means payday, I thought we could keep the momentum of suggesting some really great spring dresses for you, if you're not on overload yet.
I asked my fellow blogger friend Patrice who writes a fabulous budget friendly blog called Living Fly On A Dime (I love the tasty wallet friendly recipes she makes.) to find some budget friendly spring dresses for curvy girls and she agreed.
Check out her picks:
Spring has sprung ladies and there's no better way to embrace the new season than with a flirty frock. Turn every sidewalk into your runway with bold colors, graphic prints and ruffles. The great thing about each of these looks, they're great for work or play. And even better, all of these fly pieces are under $50.
1. Necessary Objects Puffy Sleeve Ruffled Wrap, Macy's $47.20
2. Love Squared Strapless Chambray, Macy's $44.25
3. White Smocked Bust Purple Blue Leaf Dress, Torrid $48
4. Woven Surplice Dress, Forever21 $22.80
5. Asos Curve Gold Button Detail Dress, ASOS Curve $47.86