Hey curvy girls all over the world,
Happy Friday!It's been awhile since we've gotten a Stylish Curves of the day submission, so we are kicking off this late Friday with one.
Today we share Tajuana's style. And when it comes to embracing her curves, here's what she had to say:
1. I've always been plus size and it took me a while to feel comfortable with the way I look. I started to really embrace my curves when I was pregnant with my daughter six years ago. It was too damn hot to feel self conscious about showing my arms. LOL!
2. I use to shy away from wearing certain types of clothing, such as dresses, shorts, or leggings because I felt they wouldn't look right on my body. Now, these are my favorite things to wear!
3. I'm not big on labels so when I shop, I tend to look for affordable pieces that look great.
4. I'm not really sure how I would describe my style...except to say I'm just me! I don't dress to follow trends. The way I dress depends on the mood I'm in. :)
5. Favorite places to shop: Forever 21+, Torrid, Ashley Stewart, Old Navy, Asos Curve
Thanks Tajuana! I love your natural hair. What do you guys think of Tajuana's style?
Also checkout her blog over at www.curvynaturalandlovingit.
If you would like to be featured as Stylish Curves of the day, email me 4-6 photos of your best looks to firstname.lastname@example.org