Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Usage Information: We collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views, interactions with our search form, and other parts of our Services) along with information about your device (e.g., screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
How we use collected information
- Transaction and processing of requests from you to us
- Communicate with you in various forms and vice-versa
- Site improvement, feedback, suggestions, queries, updates, services and features
- Legal terms enforcement for website use and applicable decree
- Website analysis