When it comes to style nobody wants to compromise on the same as it is a basic and important key feature that enhances the personality of an individual or a group. The style has a different meaning and it differs from person to person. The confidence and attitude of a person require another thing to increase the personality to a top-level. When you think of style, you can think of fashion, accessories, makeup, but it is a bit different from all these things.Does being stylish matters these days? What are the various taps in which every woman can be more stylish?
What is style?
Style is a person’s expression of his inward self. When you are doing things or presenting them in a fancy manner, it tends to represent your style. Style can also be defined as different ways of representing the same thing. The art of doing something in your way is known as style. Style is not only expressed through our clothes but through the way we talk, how we move, the car we own, the people we hang around with, the places we go, our tastes, and all our communication.
What is the difference between fashion and style?
These two words look the same but these are different. Fashion is an industry that changes with time, with the season, with interest, etc. It changes every year, every decade. According to the changing trend, people tend to change their fashion. Women are most passionate about new fashion and like to do shopping with changing trends.
The style of an individual comes from inside and it is not affected by the changing trend in the market. What if everyone wears the same clothes, carries the same hairstyle, same hair color? It simply looks boring and you will look like clones of each other. Everyone has a unique and different style. The only thing which is essential for everyone is to accept their uniqueness, whether in matters of skin colon, figure, or talent. There are many style icons. People remember you by your style. They admire your specialty and remark your special things.
Importance of style
There are many reasons why you should hold your style and not try to copy anyone else. The following are the reasons for why is style so important-
- It expresses your personality- Every Person has a separate and unique style that defines his or her personality. It makes you an icon because you are the one for a particular style which no other person possesses.
- It makes you a style icon- When you express in your style without copying, you can better perform your role and people are there who may admire your style and making you their style icon-.
- It makes you feel confident- When you show off your unique style, you may feel confident as your Personality is enhanced by your original style.
- You can attract more people- Having and showing your style can help a person in attracting other people towards them and this can bring various opportunities for them.
- Flaunt in your style- As every person has a unique style, so never copy others and try to show who you are, what can you do, and what are the special things in you.
How to find your personal style?
The following are the few important tips which you can use to enhance your person style-
- Get Inspired– When you try to determine your style, inspiration is the important key. Whether you get inspired by a person or any website or any quotes, try to get inspired and look out the positivity in each individual and try to adapt to that habit.
- Reduce the clutter- When you have tons of inspiration and idea of the type of work you want to start wearing, it’s time to reduce the clutter. Have a clear vision of who are you and what you want to be.
- Plan your looks and wear them– Style and fashion are interlinked, once you understand your inner style, it is time to show off your outer style. So decide the best outfit for yourself and wear them.
15 style tips that every woman should know
There are certain important style tips that every woman should know. The following are the few of them-
- Make your closet clutter-free- Always try to organize your closet Every time you find it to be unorganized.
- Make a perfect combination of your top and bottom- Make a good color blend between your top and bottom.
- Invest for a perfect style- Never invest in the style which doesn’t make you feel comfortable.
- Make a fitting room- When you prepare a fitting room for yourself, you can know the best color that matches you and change it accordingly.
- Plan for more creative colors- When after preparing a fitting room, try to mix different colors and wear them to get the best idea about the blend of colors.
- Find colors that match with your skin tone- Always find the best color that matches your skin color and looks bright on your skin.
- Try to use jackets- Jackets are nothing that can go well with any type of clothes you wear. It is multipurpose in its Function.
- Buy the best quality scarf- A scarf can completely change the style of a person. It can be used with any outfit and it goes well in every look.
- Make use of fewer accessories- Never use bright, heavy, and embroidered accessories. You may not feel comfortable in it.
- Never dispose of your skin- Try to cover your skin as much as possible. It is important in two ways, it can protect your skin and makes you feel confident.
- Make your styling kit- Make a compact and small style kit that you can carry anywhere.
- Don’t use heavy makeup- Always try to use light makeup because these contain chemicals that can harm your skin.
- Always keep a multi-purpose shirt with you- Try to carry a shirt that can go well with any color.
- Make a pre-planning about your outfit- ways plan what you are going to wear in those days when you don’t get time to choose.
- Buy clothes that are comfortable for you- Never prefer cheap quality clothes as they might not be made of good quality fabric. Choose clothes that are comfortable for you.
Before choosing the best fashion for you, you should know about yourself, how you can change your personality. When it comes to personality, the term style develops. Your style put an impact on other people’s minds about you. So, everyone should learn to respect their style.